Thursday, May 17, 2012

Easter Days

 The boys were complete macks on Easter so I couldn't resist leaving "the Easter post" in the dust.  It was a whirlwind of a weekend complete with our family favorites:

-Dying Easter eggs! (There's something so nostalgic about this for me, I don't know why, but we love it in our house)
-Egg hunts galore!
-Bunny ears at Macey's (I'm going to be sad the day that Logan is too cool to wear bunny ears)
-Easter candy coming out of our ears
-My own bag of Mini Cadbury Eggs
 -Van breaking down on the freeway (full of construction) without Ben there... oh wait, I think that was my most un-favorite part :)
-The boys wanting to play my Easter snow globe over and over. (I got that globe when I was in high school from my parents and I think that is my favorite part of getting Easter decorations out each year).
-Breakfast casserole Easter morning (that was a smidge burned on the top :)
-Collecting "popcorn" off of the popcorn trees in bloom
-Hearing Logan explain the what's and why's of Easter... the real Easter.
-Church that was so uplifting and sweet that day

 My sweet matching boys on Easter morning. 
Jera made the vests (thanks Marm!) and I couldn't help making matching bow ties.


Lincoln lasted about 2 eggs this night before we decided it was his bed time.



Logan drew a surfer on his egg. Naturally. 



Lo's favorite egg was the one with the light-saber on it. 

Baskets from the Easter bunny

(those are finger lights if you can't tell)

A few simple pieces of candy and a few simple toys.Smart Easter bunny this year. 


Egg hunt to find the eggs left by the Easter bunny before church




Love my boys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute outfits! They are so darling!

Tiffany Johnson said...

I love those vests. Your boys are darling. They look like they should be in a magazine with their posh outfits. :-)